Terms and Conditions of Use of our website
The website of SoftManagement has as its main function to provide information related to its initiatives and services that ensure the operational continuity, transactionality, connectivity and processing of the technological platforms that support the operational processes of our clients.
1. Acceptance of Terms
The service provided by the website of SoftManagement is free of charge for users and is governed by the terms and conditions included below, which are understood to be known and accepted by the users of the site.
This website and its contents, including text, graphics, logos, animations and sounds, are the property of SoftManagement Its total or partial reproduction, translation, inclusion, transmission, storage or access through analog or digital media or any other system or technology created, without prior written authorization from the Company, is prohibited.
Regarding the contents appearing on the website of SoftManagementthe user agrees to:
- Use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful way.
- Do not remove, avoid, or manipulate the copyright and other data identifying the rights of SoftManagement
- Not to use the contents and, in particular, the information of any other kind obtained through SoftManagement or services, to broadcast advertising.
- SoftManagement shall not be liable for the improper use made by users of the content of its Web site.
- The visitor or user of the website shall be responsible for any improper, illegal or abnormal use of the contents, information or services of the website of SoftManagement
- The visitor or user of the site, directly or through an intermediary person, shall not in any way infringe on the website of SoftManagementwill not interfere with its technological platform, its information systems, nor will it interfere with their normal operation.
- The visitor or user of the site shall not alter, block or perform any other act that prevents the display of or access to any content, information or services on the Company's Web site or incorporated in Web pages linked to the website of SoftManagement
- The visitor or user of the website of SoftManagement shall not post or transmit on or to this Web site, to other users or to any person, any information of an obscene, defamatory, libelous, defamatory, slanderous or discriminatory nature against SoftManagementagainst its employees or against those responsible for the administration of the Web site.
- The visitor or user of the website of SoftManagementshall not incur in and from the same, in illicit conduct such as damage or computer attacks, interception of communications, copyright infringement, unauthorized use of terminals, identity theft, disclosure of secrets or falsification of documents.
SoftManagement is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the User's personal information obtained through the Company's website, for which it adopts a confidentiality policy in accordance with the personal data processing policy set forth in the same website in the news section.
Personal information is understood to be that provided by the User for registration, which includes data such as name, identification, age, gender, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
On the occasion of a procedure or service carried out by electronic means, SoftManagement may request information from Users of the Website and will treat it with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the Political Constitution, the rules applicable to the protection of personal data and other concordant rules. The request for information is always made so that the User provides it voluntarily.
SoftManagement undertakes not to transfer, sell or share the data received on the Website with third parties without your express approval. Affiliated entities shall not be considered third parties for these purposes. Likewise, SoftManagement cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose.
4. Third Party Information and Websites
The Web page can offer hyperlinks or access to Web pages and contents of other persons or entities, with the purpose of informing the User about the existence of other sources susceptible of extending the contents that it offers, or that are related to them. SoftManagement does not control, endorse or guarantee the content included in such sites, nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked Web pages; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained.
The User agrees that the Company is not responsible for any content, associated links, resources or services related to a third party site. Furthermore, the User agrees that SoftManagement shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of any third party content.
SoftManagement is not responsible for any consequence derived from the improper entry of third parties to the database and/or for any technical failure in the operation and/or conservation of data in the system in any of the menus of its Web page.
Likewise, SoftManagement cannot guarantee the availability of online services and information that users require at any given time. Nor will it incur any liability to the user or third parties when its Web page is not available.
SoftManagement shall not be liable in any case and under any circumstances for any attacks or incidents against the security of its website or its information systems; or for any unauthorized, fraudulent or illicit exposure or access to its website that may affect the confidentiality, integrity or authenticity of the information published or associated with the contents and services offered therein.
5. Responsibility for the information contained
Due to the fact that at present the technical means do not allow to guarantee the absolute lack of interference of the action of third parties in the Web pages, SoftManagement in no way guarantees the accuracy and/or veracity of all or part of the information contained in its page, nor its updating, nor that such information has been altered or modified in whole or in part, after having been published in the page, nor any other aspect or characteristic of what is published in the site or in the links, respectively.
SoftManagement does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
6. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The user will not be able to manifest to SoftManagement or before a judicial or administrative authority, the application of any condition, rule or agreement that is not expressly incorporated in these conditions of use.
These conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republica de Colombia, in those aspects that are not expressly regulated therein.
If any provision of these terms and conditions becomes invalid or unenforceable for any reason, all other provisions shall retain their binding force and effect.
For any legal or judicial effect, the place of these conditions is the city of Bogotá, Republic of Colombia, and any controversy arising from their interpretation or application shall be submitted to the judges of the Republica de Colombia.